jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Do you leave enough comments on the Hubs of your loyal followers?

1. Escobana profile image87
    Escobanaposted 4 years ago

First of all...I only have 178 followers thinking in the beginning it wouldn't be that difficult to leave as much sincere comments as possible.

Then when time passed by I noticed how it's time consuming to write a good Hub in the first place, respond to the wonderful comments and then read the newest Hubs of my dearest followers.

I want to respond properly, take the time to really read ones Hub well, now getting to a point of feeling a little guilty. One week of reading and commenting only, instead of creating another Hub myself would be a solution. Repeating that always in between creating Hubs.

How do you handle this, especially with hundreds of followers?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I read the hubs of those I follow when I am interested in the topic. Not all of course. I don't make a point of reading the hubs of those who follow me.

2. janesix profile image74
    janesixposted 4 years ago

3. Disturbia profile image59
    Disturbiaposted 4 years ago

I'm usually too busy running my company into the ground, abusing my employees and fleecing my customers to read lots of hubs and leave any meaningful comments.

4. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

Life is too busy to leave as many comments as I would like. I vote up hubs, share hubs, tweet hubs, but I simply don't have time to comment often.

5. SandyMcCollum profile image84
    SandyMcCollumposted 4 years ago

I try to comment on every hub I read, but having time to read them is a contest of wills. So I try to read/comment at least one day a week and do my writing the rest of the time, while I read most days at least a little.

1. Escobana profile image87
      Escobanaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's an interesting way to do it. One day a week of reading and commenting. With the time I have I could do two days of that, being in front of my laptop no more than 1 hour in a row. If not my eyes really go square!

Thanks everyone for commenting!