jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

google views CPM

1. jamiew12310 profile image80
    jamiew12310posted 4 years ago

do google views have a higher CPM, because people say google views are better, is that why?

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

At low traffic levels, hpads has the best CPM. At medium to high traffic levels, Google has the best CPM. This is strictly just my own personal experience. smile

jamiew12310posted 4 years ago in reply to this

thanks .. sorry I should have been clearer, i meant views that come from google on all ads, not google adsense ads, do you know about that?

1. lobobrandon profile image83
        lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Seearch engine traffic should have higher CPM I guess. On days when I get near 0 hub page views my CPM is almost a dollar and a half higher.

3. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Basically you're asking:

"Are people who visit my pages from Google or other search engines more likely to click an advert or earn me money that people who visit from Hubpages or Social Media/Bookmarking/Linking sites."

The simple answer is yes.

However it obviously varies between Adsense and HP ads.

In general, internal (Hubpages visitors) and social bookmarking (reddit, stumbleupon etc) are short bursts of low quality (not likely to click or buy) traffic.

Visitors from Google and other search engines are more likely to be interested in the topic of the hub, and therefore the topic of the adverts (if they're closely related enough.)

The country plays a role too - US traffic generally pays better than Indian traffic for instance.

jamiew12310posted 4 years ago in reply to this

ok thanks a lot

4. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago

Also Hubbers are generally not allowed to click on ads, so you will get more clicks from outside traffic.