jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

For those who have won prizes in the 30 day know it all challenge..

1. alexadry profile image92
    alexadryposted 5 years ago

Did you get the prize? I cannot locate mine and was told it should be given around April 6th?

1. AEvans profile image67
      AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I believe the prize will come along with payout on the 28th. I am not certain but would recommend contacting team@hubpages.com and ask them for an update. smile

alexadryposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thank you, the e-mail states it  will be sent in bulk on April 6th and can only be distributed through the HubPages Earnings Program. so not sure if it should have shown there? I cannot find it. so checking with others if they got it  yet or not. sent an e-mail tonight to team hubpages.

1. lobobrandon profile image83
          lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

As far as I know the results were supposed to be declared by April 6th. But, not sure about the e-mail you'll received smile

2. Linda Bliss profile image84
      Linda Blissposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I didn't get any notification email, but saw that my prize money has been added to my balance under:

My account --> Earnings--> Earnings Reports --> Balance history --> April 6th.

I guess the money will be paid out to our Paypal Accounts at the end of the month when all other payments are done.

alexadryposted 5 years ago in reply to this

OK, I see it now! thank you for directing me there, I would have never found it wink

1. Linda Bliss profile image84
          Linda Blissposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It took me ages to find too :-)

working