EDIT mode, PREVIEW mode and PUBLIS mode are different to each other...

1. xtraTiny profile image61
    xtraTinyposted 7 years ago

I recently published 1 HP. Its link is below :

http://hubpages.com/hub/Biggest-Mistake … -Publisher

When I was working I faced a problem. The problem is that  when I am in edit mode if I press "Preview" button, then the capsule arrangement is totally different from "Edit" mode. For example: the capsule of the figure looks different. I repeatedly do to solve but same problem again.

After publishing, again same problem. I refresh and again same problem. I don't know whether it is ok or not (now). It will be helpful if you, either any members or HP team, try to give me some suggestion to solve my problem.

It is mentionable, I also faced the same problem before.
    [Now, I am using Firefox 3.0.1 version, Windows XP service pack 2.]

Figure: In "Edit" mode

Figure: In "Preview" mode

2. xtraTiny profile image61
    xtraTinyposted 7 years ago

I am facing same type of problem again. Today, I write the following hub:

Advertising Companies List : Earn Money Online through Their Programs Part-1

When I edit, I see alls are ok. But when I go to preview mode, it haphazard.

This hub is created as two column format fashion. Left column and right column. In the left, Title and description are presented and in the right part related logo and then video of that content is presented.

But the preview mode give another format. The pictures or videos are either up or down form their original location.

Moreover, News capsule doesn't work...

Does anybody help me ?? Plz??

Or any hubpage employee, could you plz help me to solve my problem?? Plz??