jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

1. 62
    CashFinderposted 7 years ago

How do i insert a photo? I try  to do it but when down load the file nothig happen. SOME ADVICE PLEASE.

2. compu-smart profile image81
    compu-smartposted 7 years ago

Hi cashfinder..
    When your creating your hub, you will see a "photo capsule", just like the "text capsules" you already use for your hubs..click on edit and add a photo..

You can upload a jpeg, gif, or png photo file from your computer. The maximum size allowed is 8 megabytes. Large files may take a while to upload. Please be patient.

Good luck!

PS..Now you can help me findcash lol

3. 60
    elmolivefanposted 7 years ago

Hi Compu Smart,
    Is there a way of adding pictures to one of the text modules? I was doing a review hub for a toy and next to my text in the first module is an advert for a movie 'the Punisher". Can I put a toy picture there instead? thanks!

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You can add a photo capsule and use the right arrow button to float it to the right inside the text capsule, but that will probably just push the ad further down the page.  If you don't have any links on your hub, you can set the ad level to medium or low to change how many ads display, which may remove that box.

1. 0
        blakekrposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for this, I have been totally unable to figure out how to inline photos in my text blocks, so they have been pretty ugly so far. Hopefully this will get me started.

4. 60
    elmolivefanposted 7 years ago

Hi Maddie,
    Thanks for your response- I will definitely try this!

5. aanaedwards profile image79
    aanaedwardsposted 7 years ago

This was helpful to me too. Thanks.