jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

how do I..?

1. Debbiestrange profile image60
    Debbiestrangeposted 5 years ago

I published a series of 3 weight loss/diet blogs yesterday, which I had posted on a different blog site.  Before I could delete them from that other site, my first post got denied because of duplicate content.  After I deleted them from the other site, I resubmitted my first one, but it has not yet be published. 

How can I contact administration to have this fixed?

1. sofs profile image84
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Send a mail to team@hubpages.com. You also need to ensure that it is still not in the Google cache... go to webmasters tools and clean them out before you approach the HP mods.

Debbiestrangeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the help.  The only thing that comes up now is the articles on here.

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Just email team@hubpages.com

Or simply restructure/rewrite your format and titles and then publish them - your work will never fly here if you merely use this site as a place to republish works that you have already published elsewhere. The policy here has always been one of Original Content.. use your blog to promote what you publish here, rather than the other way round and you will gain better results.

Welcome to HP.. btw smile

Debbiestrangeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the help.  I only republished those pieces because they were informative.  I deleted them from the other site immediately after publishing.

I will send an email to the address you suggested.

working