jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

when should i apply for paypal?

1. suzanno profile image81
    suzannoposted 4 years ago

when i joined hub pages i was told that i had to apply only after i start earning. is it true?. is there any other alternative for pan no required for joining for paypal

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Suzanno, you can apply for paypal any time..  but you need to get your Adsense account first... you could apply after writing ten quality hubs... since you are from India you may have to wait for six months for approval but then if you are lucky you may get away with it even now.. best wishes to you and welcome to HP smile

suzannoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

when i had applied for hubpages after writing my first article they disapproved it due to insufficient content . later when i applied again after writing 8 hubs i recieved this "Your application is still being reviewed. You will see only the background of your webpage instead of live content ads until your account has been fully approved. ". how long do you think this process will take? will changing my e-mail provide an alternative to this.
        thanx for the reply smile

1. sukritha profile image39
          sukrithaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

While checking to your hubs, it seems to be your hubpage account is quite ok and is working fine. Please refer http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents in order to get ideas about writing quality hubs

If you had applied for adsense, you will get email from them. Wait for it. All the best

Remarks :- Changing e mail id is not an option.

sukritha,
            thankyou for the information . it was really helpful smile

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

You can ONLY have one Adsense email per household. If you make two you'll get permanently banned from Adsense. As mentioned above, in some countries this requires a six month wait.

You need Adsense to activate the HP ad program. You also need paypal to activate the Hubpages ad program. Without Adsense and Paypal set, you CANNOT earn from the HP ad program.

WryLilt,
      why does it have a 6 months wait in some countries ? is there any alternative for that?
      but if adsense takes about 6 months then i will only start earning after that right? so, is paypal required before that?
      as i am quite new to hub pages i not quite aware about the programs here.
      thankyou for the information , it was of great use.smile

1. sofs profile image87
        sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Six months is the wait period prescribed by Google for people from Asian countries... a policy issue. Paypal is only required so that the money be transferred to your account.
        You could consider creating a blogger blog and posting regularly for about thirty days... it is usually easy to get approved with a good blog contents, since blogger belongs to Google.
        Have at least ten hubs before you reapply/ apply whatever the case maybe.

sofs,
          thankyouy for the information .smile

3. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

These restrictions related to Adsense, you can get Paypal at any time.

psycheskinner,
      thanz for the reply smile

working