jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

AdSense

1. JessMcCray profile image60
    JessMcCrayposted 4 years ago

I received an email saying basically I was pre-approved for adsense but they need to do further review.  Is this normal?  How long will this second review take?

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Many hubbers report this .. so I guess this is indeed becoming part of  a process.. with Adsense you may have to wait from 3 days - to a couple of weeks.  Since I do not have first hand experience with this process..I am only saying this from what I have seen hubbers report on these forums.

2. ankitharrytom profile image77
      ankitharrytomposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This is the standard practise now. First you get a partial approval based on your account details. Then for a few days a banner will appear in your Adsense account showing "This account is still under review" or some message like this. After a few days your account will be disapproved or approved. If it is approved the banner message will be removed.

JessMcCrayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

thanks - do you know the odds of being approved/disapproved?

1. sofs profile image87
          sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Jess your chances for approval is good.. I see that you already have 11 hubs under your profile ..( I did not take a look at them) . Approval is harder for people from specific regions and you don't fall into that geographic location.
          Welcome to Hubpages smile

awesomenes- thanks

2. JessMcCray profile image60
    JessMcCrayposted 4 years ago

Okay thank you.  I tend to worry for no reason at all good to know this is probably one of them smile

3. profile image60
    tatimonposted 4 years ago

If you are looking to monetize your site, you should look into monetizing your mobile traffic, research shows around 20% of a sites traffic comes from a mobile device.  Now theres a new type of ad, called  Cling ad that lets you monetize that traffic, without having to change your site to a mobile format ! smile

thanks for the tip!  Ill definetly look into that smile

working