jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Hubpages Brand Survey

1. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

I received an email asking me to fill out a "Hubpages Brand" survey. Just wondering why they want to know our income and if we have kids. Why isn't there an option "Don't want to reveal this".

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I would simply ignore the thing!  tongue  Personally, I'd love to have them fill out one with some of my queries on it.  yikes 

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

2. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Because those two facts tell you a lot about a household and a person's life.

2. Lisa HW profile image81
    Lisa HWposted 4 years ago

Hi, Wrylilt.  I just went to check my e.mail, and the survey was there.  I just filled it out and left out some of the personal details I didn't want to include.  It went through with some things having been left blank.  I think it's nice that people have been asked to give their feedback on the site, itself.  I don't mind sharing my interests/opinions - just not my family income details or other personal details.

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I left mine blank too, and it worked. But a lot of people would assume you had to pick one, I'm sure.

1. Lisa HW profile image81
        Lisa HWposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I thought so too.  That's why I just figured I'd do a test by seeing what happened.   smile   I have nothing better to do right now anyway.  smile

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

We got a survey? after I emptied my inbox? sad it deletes 500 at a time yikes good grief tongue lol sorry HP hmm may have to send it again.

working