jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Why My site link is prohibited by hubpages

1. profile image60
    ots-solutionsposted 4 years ago

Hi,
    when i put a link of my site in hub  than site link prohibited by hub pages. Why this is occur. In other when i put any other site link in hub than that hub is easily published

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You need to be on this site for a week at least before you add your links here.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
      Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

I would suggest, rather than posting this link to your other site, in every Hub smile use your profile. Many HP authors have links to their other sites but as Sofs mentioned, you can do so only after you submit about 10 Hubs. smile Hope this helps.

1. Mark Knowles profile image62
        Mark Knowlesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Some links are banned in profiles also. No matter how many hubs you have. wink

1. profile image60
          ots-solutionsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi guys, so there should be any solution for this..

What to do for this. I want to give my site links in my hubs.

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
      Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Oh yes, smile forgot about that wink thanks Mark. Yes, some links are not allowed. I would suggest reviewing the 'Learning Centre' and FAQ's, located at the bottom of this screen.

4. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 4 years ago

If your sole intention here is to create short hubs just to embed backlinks to the software development company you work for, you've come to the wrong site.  Accounts that do that wind up moderated or even banned.

5. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

The first thing to do is not link to the same site more than twice per hub

The second would be to write longer hubs

The third would be to realist that using hubpages solely to drive traffic to your business is never going to make you popular here.

working