jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Is there any way to get my links in Hubpages.

1. profile image61
    ots-solutionsposted 5 years ago

Hi

Is there any option to contact to hubpages support.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It appears you've already created links in some of your hubs. What are you trying to link to?

1. relache profile image89
        relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

He's trying to create hubs for the sole purpose of promoting the company described in his profile, which undoubtedly is getting his content moderated.  (WryLilt, in your quest to be the Hermione of HubPages, it would really serve you to read people's hubs first so you stop trying to help so many spammers.)

1. WryLilt profile image87
          WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'd take Hermione of Hubpages as a compliment - except I hate Harry Potter. big_smile

And I did have a look at them and saw them as low quality, but in my dazed mind I'm generally used to newbies writing 250 word blocks of text and that's it. Shall look closer next time. smile

2. Healthy Pursuits profile image88
      Healthy Pursuitsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When your whole purpose for being here is to promote another site, I think you're wasting your time - and ours. You'd be better off finding another site that allows you to promote your own.

3. profile image0
      Bill Seemillerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

ots-solutions,

Adding the occasional link (no more than 2 per domain) is fine however, I agree with the others that if you're creating hubs fo the sole purpose of promoting your company, a product, etc. then you are probably wasting your time.

Best wishes,

Bill

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

yes, you can send them a email, team @ hubpagesdotcom smile they will answer asap. They're a good team.

working