jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Apprenticeship Program question

1. KeithTax profile image79
    KeithTaxposted 5 years ago

I received an email a bit ago stating that the selection process was still ongoing as a lot of people signed up.

My question: Has the list of accepted applicant been completed?

I ask because I want to apply a 100% effort in the program if accepted. This allows a narrow window to complete the program and run my accounting practice. Once I hit December, year-end tax planning and tax season occupy 12-14 hours of each day. Curious if anyone knows.

1. Jason Menayan profile image59
      Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The team beginning May 1st has been filled. We are making our way through the enormous list of applicants in order, so most people who've applied are still pending review and will be reviewed in the coming months.

1. Dorsi profile image92
        Dorsiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Have those people who are in the first round - have they been notified yet Jason?

Yes, everyone has been notified: those accepted into the May team, those not accepted, and those (the majority) who are in the "pending review" category. Note this pertains to applications received before April 11th.

If you didn't get an email (and applied before April 11th), it means that we didn't get a (correct) application. Please reapply and make 100% sure the username and email address, at the very least, are spelled correctly.

1. Dorsi profile image92
            Dorsiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Jason, I applied when the program came out but heard nothing after that by email. I just applied again but thought I was already in the pool.

sigh.....

Dorsi - I just checked and we have no record of your application. Sorry about this! Would you mind filling out the form on My Account > Apprenticeship?

working