Help me with a hub?

1. Rusti Mccollum profile image42
    Rusti Mccollumposted 4 years ago

I wrote a hub about cats from their view. It was meant to be cute. I recieved an email telling me that hub was purely personal. It was meant to be a cute and a fun read. I'm not a professional writer.I have seen other hubs very similiar to mine.Can you tell me what you think? Hubbers seem to like it. So I don't understand why they want to delete it?I have recieved alot of great feedback on it, so I don't understand why this is happening.

2. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

HP is changing to the wants of the big 'G'. I would guess it may be terms to do business together. Not sure who moderates the Hubs but quality of articles must meet a standard, most likely for advertisers and yourself. I would suggest maybe having an additional blog, maybe at blogger? and put your article there. We can write about cats, as long it's useful to an audience and advertisers. Just some guesses tongue

3. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 4 years ago

Rusti, just add a little more information about cats. You could make the first person observations sound like third person opinions and make it seem more objective... I haven't read your hub..but there are ways to edit it a bit and work around it for Hubpages. Welcome to HP  smile