jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Question About the Quiz Capsule

1. Millionaire Tips profile image86
    Millionaire Tipsposted 5 years ago

I used the quiz capsule in one of my hubs.  It was a silly one really, just about how well people knew me for my 200th hub.  When I looked at the statistics, it said:

"This quiz has been taken 15 times, 3 times on HubPages and 12 times on other sites."

I can't imagine this quiz would be of interest to anyone other than me. 

How can I find out which "other sites" have this quiz?

1. Jason Menayan profile image59
      Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

We don't have the facility to do that. However, you might consider checking for blogs sending you traffic in Google Analytics, if you have that installed for your account.

Millionaire Tipsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Jason for the prompt reply.

2. Turtlewoman profile image93
    Turtlewomanposted 5 years ago

Sometimes I open your hub up from Facebook and participate in the poll from there. That could be a possibility as to where your hubs are being viewed from.

It probably is Facebook, since I haven't shared this hub anywhere else.  But when I click a link on Facebook, it takes me to the hub. The quiz isn't on Facebook, it is on HubPages.  Shouldn't that still count as a HubPages view?

1. Turtlewoman profile image93
        Turtlewomanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well when  I click it from my iPhone, the page is still on facebook, unless I opt to "open in safari." Have you signed up with google Analytics? It's free and it shows you exactly where all your traffic are coming from, as well as your bounce rate (which tells you how fast they leave your page).

I do have Analytics, I need to spend some time analyzing what it tells me.  I didn't know you could see hubs directly from Facebook.  I learn new things everyday.  Thank you.

working