jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

What has happened to the Hub Layout?

1. klanguedoc profile image88
    klanguedocposted 5 years ago

Yesterday the layout of my hubs has changed. There is a funny background image and there is no sidebar only the text of the hub. Even the ads are barely or not visible. This looks awful. I have checked Hubs of several other Hubbers and topics and they all appear normal.

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This is a new roll out for tech hubs. Features will be added back according to the  other posts I have read.

klanguedocposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why are tech hub being singled out from the other topics and categories. This layout looks so unprofessional compared the the original hubs and I have checked several hubs in other categories and all appear normal and they all have banner ads. The tech hubs only have text ads.

2. radharenu profile image67
      radharenuposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi
      One of my published hubs is also showing all blue background with only  hub text and no side bar. Few ads are showing. My other hubs are o.k. Can any body throw some light? Thanks in advance.

2. 2uesday profile image87
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/96498

This is HubPages post about it.

3. Dolores Monet profile image91
    Dolores Monetposted 5 years ago

Well don't feel alone. The fashion hubs have been "updated" as well. I write hubs on historic fashion and the image posted beside the title is of the fashions of an era that is not the same as the topic. Don't know what they're thinking.

klanguedocposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you compare this change to other blogging sites, even suite101, it doesn't look very professional. Frankly it looks kinda amateurish

working