jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Ads Manually disabled on fact hub?

1. peeples profile image89
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

I am cluless as to why this happened or how to fix this. My hub is a hub related to serial killers stating facts. I know sex isn't something they want you to write about but I had to state the percentages of abuse. Can someone please explain to me how I either get my hubs back, because they said I would need to basiclly overhaul it and contact them. I don't know how to keep accurate content and change it to take out all the words they don't like. Advice? Here is the hub if you want to review it. http://peeples.hubpages.com/hub/Are-ser … n-or-Mande

Thanks

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

When the filter has been triggered on several of my hubs, I have found it to be in the title of the hub. Not saying that this is true in your case, but try altering the title and see if that does away with the filter. I altered the title on several, still using the wording in the main text, and the filter allowed the ads at that point.

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Google won't let you earn money writing about serial killers.  Contact the admin team for specifics about what language is the problem.

1. peeples profile image89
      peeplesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

All my other serial killer hubs have ads still. The only views they get is through google. I will try contacting admin. Thanks

3. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 4 years ago

This is just a guess on my part, but I'm wagering it's the word "death" used as a tag that's tripping the filter.

working