jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

new hub not showing up right

1. starme77 profile image88
    starme77posted 5 years ago

I just wrote a hub about the future of facebook and its not coming up with ads on the side - will someone take a look and see if I am violating some kind of hubpage rule or something - thanks -http://starme77.hubpages.com/hub/The-Future-Of-Facebook

1. lobobrandon profile image84
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Its the new tech design. No ads on the right. There are ads on the top and bottom though. New stuff is being tested out.

2. starme77 profile image88

ok that makes sense - I havent written in awhile and am just now back to hubpages after a long hatius - so I suppose I missed some updates - not being promotional or anything but would someone mind taking a look to make sure I havent made any hub violations ?     http://starme77.hubpages.com/hub/The-Future-Of-Facebook

I did check it. Didn't find any thing that could lead to a violation. If what you wrote is original that's fine as everything else seems ok. The tech updates were made just yesterday btw.

starme77posted 5 years ago in reply to this

its original - but I need to go site the sources of the dates I forgot to do that

and thanks for looking - I appreciate it - ok now on to getting the sources cited and my next hub smile thanks again I feel better now smile

All the best with beginning here again. Looking forward to your future hubs.

3. starme77 profile image88

aw some of em can tell ya about me around here haha - I speak my mind alot - haha smile nice to meet ya smile and thanks a ton I appreciate the help

Yup, I see you have many forum posts - maybe in the Religion or Politics forums? I don't participate there though smile

um nope not there ... the only time  I go there is to have fun getting a rise out of religious people haha

working