jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Massive Plunge

1. charliegrumples profile image68
    charliegrumplesposted 4 years ago

Gawd knows what's going on ... I've been slowly building up my hubs and had got close to 500 views a day .. with the last panda that dropped but had slowly worked back up to a little over 400 ... This morning ... it's 143  ...am I the only one who sometimes wonders why we bother sad

1. 0
      Ghaelachposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You think you've got problems Charlie.
      I'm the one that should be grumbling as I'm stuggling to get 30/40 visits a day. I've written 60 hubs and some very good ones and it's not as though they are all in the same niche where it is overloaded. I've asked this question myself and every answer was different which I was grateful for and I annualised each answer. I think the only answer would be to change every title. But that would take away the very reason for writing the hub and my chosen title.
      I'd stopped worrying about the visits, so long as you enjoy writing.
      LOL Ghaelach

1. charliegrumples profile image68
        charliegrumplesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I suspect a bit of tweaking titles and a bit of keyword research would help you greatly there .. Wouldn't really need to alter the article .. just a few phrases

2. PaulGoodman67 profile image92
    PaulGoodman67posted 4 years ago

My weekend drop has been much bigger this time.  Last weekend was particularly mild and heralded a week of increased traffic.  I hope my recent drop (yesterday) doesn't mean that I am back to lower traffic.

I couldn't describe mine as a massive plunge, though.  More in the 15-20% lower than I would expect, all other things taken into account.  A matter for concern but not a disaster in my case.