jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Problem saving Photos, - Freezes all the time!

1. North-Thailander profile image59
    North-Thailanderposted 4 years ago

Every time I try and save my changes to a photo capsule, it keeps freezing! its really annoying. Am using chrome, but same problem in IE. Help please!
    Have wasted hours on this

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

A suggestion in both Chrome and IE is to clear your cache. Believe it or not, this solves many problems. Simple to do, and something we all seemingly forget to do at times. Hope that works for you.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago

I've had this issue as well.  Try doing just one photo at a time.  It may still freeze, but the likelihood is lower.  Also look at your photos - it may have uploaded fine before it froze.

3. North-Thailander profile image59
    North-Thailanderposted 4 years ago

Thanks all for your suggestions. I've tried clearing cache, that doesn't seem to have helped. I'm only ever uploading 1photo at a time, even deleting a photo causes me problems. Not sure if filling out the 'source/url/caption' boxes affects it,as I've been leaving them blank. Or is it the file size of the photo? What is the max size?

Also...it doesn't seem to matter how big the original pic is, once its uploaded, Hubpages has its own pre-set sizes (full/half/quarter width). Am I correct in assuming, I can't change the size of the photo as it appears on the page?