jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

Jaaxy the keyword tool.

1. Dee42 profile image79
    Dee42posted 5 years ago via iphone

Has anyone used this Keyword Research Tool? Never heard of Jaaxy.

1. janderson99 profile image84
      janderson99posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I tried it for a month but the results were of very mixed quality and unreliable.  Its very expensive as there's a monthly fee. I've tried most of the others (Market Samurai, Niche Sensi, Stealth and Traffic Travis etc.) but the best in my opinion is to use the combination of Niche Finder (expensive but excellent and simple to use) and Niche Market Finder (free and fabulous).

http://janderson99.hubpages.com/hub/Fre … d-Articles

1. Dee42 profile image79
        Dee42posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ahh, cool. This is all new to me, so your info means alot to me. Thanks.

2. lobobrandon profile image83
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've written a hub titled 'How to select keywords for your online articles' I've explained the use of Market Samurai and Traffic Travis there. I use both the free versions to get low competition keywords. They've worked for me I guess. Never heard of Jaaxy though.

1. Dee42 profile image79

Thanks, lobobrandon, I need to read your hub.

3. angied83 profile image82
      angied83posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Dee, I've written a few hubs on Jaaxy. This is the only keyword tool I use. I used to be a fan of Google's keyword tool but I found it didnt provide the kind of data I was looking for. I'm getting good rankings on google for some keywords I'm targeting (keywords which I've found using Jaaxy). I hope this hub helps:

http://angied83.hubpages.com/hub/10-Rea … rnet-Today

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Never heard of it. But paid Keyword tools generally pull their info from the Google adwords keyword tool, which is free. So I just use that.

1. Dee42 profile image79

Free is good. Ha. Thanks WryLilt. I haven't used anything, new to all this. I guess I need to smile

3. CrazyWolfy profile image61
    CrazyWolfyposted 5 years ago

I have been using quite a few tools for keyword research but this is the first time i am hearing about this one there are free one :
    tools.seobook.com/keyword-tools/seobook/    the other one is: googl/trends/
    i have been using as well traffic travis*it has free version, and market samurai. and the last but not the least WEBCEO and i can give recommendation for every single one of them.

1. janderson99 profile image84
      janderson99posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Another one to try is

http://www.webtistic.co.uk/keyword-competition-tool/

It has a competition score and stats for the top10 pages for the phrase.
      You can compare several phrases at once!!!
      It can be a bit clunky but FREE
      Worth a go especially is just starting.
      You can enter some of the phrases from the google keyword tool and get an idea of how competitive they are.
      Choose ones with a score below 30 or so. The PR value fails sometimes, but they fix it every now and then
      FREE and FAB

1. Dee42 profile image79

Awesome, janderson99!! I'm going to look this up, very informative!!

4. TomBlalock profile image86
    TomBlalockposted 5 years ago

I hate you! You've reminded me once again how very much I have left to learn. Bah, learning curves, BAH!

working