jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Earnings increases..

1. jamiew12310 profile image80
    jamiew12310posted 4 years ago

Do your earnings increase as you go on - for example after your first $10 was the next $10 quicker? How much?

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Let that "Time Keep Slipping Into The Future" and you shall reap the rewards!

I have seen this happen in my short time since being a publisher here on HP. I am happy with the progress I have made.

To start, it was like...?????? But as I read here and there, I began to realize "time" is the element that is key to our earnings... and I have now witnessed that. smile

Fly like the eagle and keep publishing, and reaping!

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Click the "keep reading" to see their charts.

3. melpor profile image90
    melporposted 4 years ago

Yes, the earnings will increase gradually as you add more hubs. Just be patient and presistent. It took me a year to earn my first payout of more than a $100. Now I am making payout every two months and this time it will be my first time making payout in two consecutive months. I should be making monthly payout before the year is out with additional hubs. It took me a little more than 2 years to reach this point. Be presistent and keep writing. You will get there eventually.

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

No two (or three or however many) Hub authors experience the exact same results in the exact same time frame since we are not producing or working identically.

5. jamiew12310 profile image80
    jamiew12310posted 4 years ago

Yes obviously, but in general, with the same amount of work, I'd imagine earnings would start to increase quicker..

6. hazelwood4 profile image80
    hazelwood4posted 4 years ago

I too have seen a tremendous increase in earnings from the first month I started writing for Hubpages.  The first month I made pennies, but know I am starting to see see some good consistent earnings. Remember to give time for your pages to mature, and patience IS truly the key in earning with the site.

7. tmbridgeland profile image83
    tmbridgelandposted 4 years ago

Yes. I went many months making only pennies a day. 1 1/2 years in, it jumped to a few dollars a month, to 5 dollars last month to 15 dollars so far this month. Without adding lots of new Hubs, suddenly my traffic jumped up 10x what it was last fall. I hope this keeps up.

8. SandyMcCollum profile image86
    SandyMcCollumposted 4 years ago

It took me a year to get my first payout, but now I'm getting that in a month. It grows, and yes, article maturity and quality does increase.