The holidays always seem to be hectic and if there's one thing that always seems to be the most hectic part, it's traveling. Whether it's finding a cheap plane ticket, searching for a place to stay or managing the cruise that you just booked - there is definitely a technique to getting the most out of your trip. Hubbers, this is your chance to spread your personal knowledge about the best ways to travel, so be sure to let us in on the tips, secrets and other things that you've learned over the years.
To join this week's HubMob, please follow the steps below:
1. Come up with an amazing idea to write your Hub on that has something to do with the topic of Traveling tips, tricks, advice and what-not. Make the topic your own and feel free to have fun with it, research it or wing it. It's up to you on how you write your HubMob Hub.
2. After you come up with your topic idea, click this link and answer the Request that I entered in for all of you HubMobsters. Feel free to use the tags that I suggested or add a few of your own.
3. Write a an awesomely comprehensive Hub that completely covers your topic idea. Be sure to add an RSS Capsule that includes the RSS feed to the rest of this week's HubMob entries (Link: http://hubpages.com/request/8759/best?new&rss) and also add one of the HubMob images below to your Hub so that everyone who reads it will know that it is part of the official HubMob topic of the week.
4. After you publish your HubMob Hub, reply in this Forum thread with a brief description of what topic idea you wrote about, why you chose it and a link to your newly published contribution to the HubMob. I mean, we all want to see, too!
5. Keep track of your Hub and keep us updated on any traffic that you're getting and post some screenshots if you end up HubMobbing a few search keyword over on Google.
6. Promote the HubMob by sending out this link to your friends, family and complete strangers http://HubPages.com/info/hubmob
Travel to India - Tourist Information
This was published long back.
That's cheating guidebaba - I just wrote this one: but I admit to a few links in because I do rather know quite a few tips to save money travelling
Las Vegas Family Vacations - More Than You Would Expect!
here's mine :
http://hubpages.com/hub/what-should-be- … travel-bag
This is my first one for this week:
it is a follow up on my travelling with toddlers.
Another one about travelling with children.
And a last one for the week's hubmob: http://hubpages.com/hub/Paris-Chic
Hey Princessa, thanks for adding all of the info about Paris for this HubMob...I went there about 2 years ago and had an amaaaaazing time
Also, I am going to make some changes to how the HubMob is ran each week, so we will have this week off from a new topic. I would like to get a few of the HubMobsters a little more involved in running it, so don't be surprised if you get an email from me here sometime the next couple of days.
How to enjoy your travel within the means of your pocket.
http://hubpages.com/hub/Discover-the-be … -recession
here's another one for this week :
have a great read
Some good hubs there! I may do one about traveling in Israel.
Yay! So glad I forgot to post this before Thanksgiving.... Now it's a MOB!!!
http://hubpages.com/hub/Budget-Friendly … i-Vacation
My first attempt at a Hubmob Topic. It gave me the opportunity to do some research I have been wanting to do.
I wrote on Driving from Coast to Coast: Bed & Breakfast Style! A 6 day road trip (or make it 12 by staying 2 nights in each location) across the U.S.A. from Boston to LA. I've researched and picked out some exciting and reasonably affordable Bed and Breakfasts to stay at.
Hope you enjoy!
http://hubpages.com/_23senc5gosc4o/hub/ … kfast?done
Hello All this is my first serious hub Try it see if you like it!
http://hubpages.com/hub/Traveling-tips- … to-do?done
Hi, here is one about Paris:
Here's an interesting place another Hubber, thenson, asked about:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Traveling-to-An … eju-Island
Well that's fun my 100th hub is about travel - just like me first one was! We are planning a road trip across the Nullarbor Plain to Adelaide so my hub contains the information I have found to date!
I'll update it with specific recommendations when we get back from the trip in January!
Use AAA for your travel and lodging needs
Here's mine, late again: http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Bridges-of-St-Petersburg
Not my best effort, I'm afraid, but I did it in a bit of a rush and I'm hoping to go back and add more later.
A Wonderful Trip to Historic IEPER a Small Province in Belgium
http://hubpages.com/hub/HubMob-Weekly-T … in-Belgium
by Wendy Iturrizaga6 years ago
Hi everyone, ready to start a new week? First of all, a big thank you to all the HubMobsters who took part in last week's HubMob of Summer Sport's. The special mention for being the most prolific HubMobsters of...
by Wendy Iturrizaga2 years ago
Hello everyone, I am a bit early this week with the new HubMob topic, I hope no one minds. First of all I want to thank all the HubMobsters who contributed to the Thanksgiving HubMob. So far we have 20 great...
by Ryan Hupfer8 years ago
Ahhh yes Hubbers, yet another wonderful week here on HubPages, which means that it's time for yet another super-exciting and awesomely-amazing HubMob topic to get us all fired up for Hubbing. This week I decided to pull...
by Ryan Hupfer6 years ago
That's right Hubbers, with Halloween just around the corner and with Thanksgiving next month, you know that it's about time for everyone to be focusing on the holiday of all holidays, Christmas. Very soon millions upon...
by Leandraluv6 years ago
I read about the HubMob weekly topic? Please point me in the right direction.
by Wendy Iturrizaga6 years ago
Thank you to everyone who contributed to last week's Welsh HubMob, the response was amazing, 47 hubs published in a week. Most of us who were not familiar with Wales and its enormous influence to the USA and...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.