Changed Google AdSense ID (pub-ca XXXXXX---....)-but LINKS OF ADS OLD!

1. lafamillia profile image63
    lafamilliaposted 4 years ago

For HubPages.com Tech. Support Team!

Respected,
    please resolve my problem with appearing ads, with old AdSense ID. I have a new one, but when You look over links that are displaying Google on my pages, in AdSense program applied on HP pages, they are old (links on ads) - and they are leading to old one profile, maybe until now - someone else.

You can find me under "lafamillia", I worked HARD HARD HARD for second chance, I have got it, but Google Ads are still appearing in old kind of link - conncted to disapproved account.

I tried to edit my ALL (plenty of) hubs, SEVERAL times, but - it seems that it has no effect.

I am, in some kind - Your college - Certificated System Network Administrator, working in NCR Customore Care Support - Technical Manager for... , and I know it is an matter of Your team, as Google is Your client thats doing biz with You, in a meaning: "We give You space for Ads, you give us chance to attract writers" - fine business, but please take care about your writers that attract readers from all over the World.

I hope that everything will be resolved. I am fully aware of ToU/T&A , and I have a right for AdSense and right of being treated well as it supposed to.

With at most respect,
    Milaović B.
    "lafamillia" (lafamillia.hubpages.com)

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you want to reply from the Hubpages team, email them directly at team@hubpages.com, don't use the forum to try and contact them. It is the weekend when most of them are off, so give them a few days to get back to you.

Meanwhile, check under My Account ~> Earnings ~> External Affiliate settings, that it is your current Adsense ID that is being displayed.

The Configure button is to the left hand side, though I have no idea what is displayed when your settings aren't correct. Try it and see, there should be a way for you to re-associate your account.

working