jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Will Hit 30,000 Views This Week!

1. 4FoodSafety profile image86
    4FoodSafetyposted 4 years ago

This week this hub will hit over 30,000 views!

I started this thinking no one would listen, no one would take the time to hear the dry, scientific data of food safety and the virtual world has surprised me with a friendly reception for a scientific blog.

If we can fix food safety, we can not only survive, we can thrive and beat disease and grow old and live our youth with energy and live our golden years with grace.

Food safety is one small piece to the elixir of youth and great health.

Thank you all fellow hubbers for helping me and to all my readers for their continued support.

I am thrilled that my message has been read. Thank you!

1. lobobrandon profile image81
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Why don't you write a few more hubs? Traffic could further increase

2. cloverleaffarm profile image71
      cloverleaffarmposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Congrats! What an awesome achievement!

2. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 4 years ago

You have a nice bunch of hubs on important subjects. From here on in, your stats should grow nicely. Congratulations!

3. 4FoodSafety profile image86
    4FoodSafetyposted 4 years ago

Cloverleaffarm,

Thank you very much! It was a huge undertaking for me and the reward is finally here!

lobobrandon,

I am working on some more hubs. I struggle with time constraints and I refuse to compromise on quality. I have tonight and tomorrow and several hubs waiting additional research. The giantic one is a glossary of terms for the food industry - that one is mammoth but very educational and close to my heart.

Right now I am research electrolyzed water - will keep you posted. But you are right - I do need more hub and I do need to cross promote via links my hubs.

Thank you so much!

Rochelle Frank,

Thank you so much so taking the time. I am very proud of hubs - they are all on subjects that I hold dear and feel are under reported in the media.

Thank you so much!

1. lobobrandon profile image81
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

smile

working