jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

blog..need help

1. gunduboss profile image60
    gundubossposted 7 years ago

I want to start a blog.Suggest me some topic to start with.I am unable to decide on it.I am creating hubs related to celebrities and movies.Can you suggest me any other topic in fashion or some other areas like education which are in demand now??

1. xtraTiny profile image61
      xtraTinyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It is better to do better for you if you are really interested a blog related to celebrities and movies. Because you have good knowledge on those topics. It really helps you to do good. But if you are interested to do with other subjects else those, then you need some time to be expert to the new fields. It's my own opinion. If you don't like my opinion then just simple ignore it. Thanks

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you're going to write a successful blog, you need to be able to write at least one new post every day.  If you choose a subject you're not really interested in, you're going to have trouble maintaining that.

You have probably heard that "celebrity bloggers" are very successful.  That's true, but all the successful celebrity bloggers are people who actually meet celebrities, and are able to do interviews, or share gossip about parties they've attended, or photos they've taken.  If you are just blogging about celebrities without a unique angle, it's not likely to make you much money.

2. compu-smart profile image80
    compu-smartposted 7 years ago

Hi gunduboss

I would not just think about subjects that are in demand now, but topics that will be in demand for years to come! smile