jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (11 posts)

New Goal: 30 in 30

1. swellgal profile image83
    swellgalposted 5 years ago

As a complete newbie here at HubPages (but not a newbie to online writing!), I am finding the community and the benefits to be quite nice.  I've received so much good feedback on my writing already!  Because of this, I am thinking of devoting the "fun writing" time that I give myself each day to write articles for HubPages.  The goal is to keep my brain in mental condition for writing on a daily basis, as I am in the process of recovering from burnout as an online content writer.  Giving myself an hour each day--or roughly the amount of time it takes to write a HubPage--to write something that I want to write about will, hopefully, help me finish working through the small mental breakdown I had!

1. cloverleaffarm profile image73
      cloverleaffarmposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good luck to you in your challenge. I have been thinking about doing a 30/30 challenge myself.

2. Turtlewoman profile image92
      Turtlewomanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow, it takes you roughly an hour to write a hub? That's very fast! Good luck to you on the 30/30 challenge. It's a great way to build your portfolio and followers quickly.  Just remember quality over quantity! Cheers! :-)

3. CenterAll72 profile image78
      CenterAll72posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Swellgal I will join the challenge with you.

4. swellgal profile image83
      swellgalposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Unfortunately I have been very busy thanks to finals week (I teach college kids--loads of papers on finals week!).  Now that this is finally over with, I think I'll actually go through with this goal.

1. CenterAll72 profile image78

Ok cool we should motivate each other by checking up onprogress are stuff like that. I'm new to this challenge thing but we will figure it out as we go.

2. CenterAll72 profile image78

By the way how was your semester? Hope it wasn't to stressful.

1. swellgal profile image83
          swellgalposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My semester was fine.  It was the first time I've ever taught...well, anything...so it was something of an adventure!

Congrats on your first year teaching. Wish you Luck on many more.

2. nasake profile image60
    nasakeposted 5 years ago

Good luck on your challenge! I've just started this today too smile

Awesome Good luck to you as well

working