Getting overwhelmed with Working & HubPaging.

1. Dee42 profile image78
    Dee42posted 4 years ago via iphone

My work is so hard and Physical, as a Nurse Assistant. You ever seen the the show MASH, and when it first comes on and the helicopters are coming in and the nurses are running ? That's  us at work sometimes. Ha. On the other hand, I love to write, so I'm on HubPages. Plain & simple. During my work-week I have all these ideas, and I write so many notes for my future hubs, it's pitiful. Then I need to read all my followers' Hubs.

Does anyone does this? How can I balance good quality Hubs AND Work?

1. cloverleaffarm profile image81
      cloverleaffarmposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I keep a note book with me where ever I go. Yes,  a paper note book. They do still exist, you know.
      I write down my ideas for hub titles. Under each title I write down information I want to cover in the hub. That way, when I go to sit and right, I can whip out my note book, and have all the information right in front of me.
      Once I have the note book in front of me again, it seems the ideas just start flowing.
      When I first come on here, I take care of following up with comments. I Hub Hop a bit, and then move on to reading.
      I usually write in the wee morning hours before the sun comes up, or at night.