jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Suggest links option

1. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 4 years ago

I would only use links that are genuinely relevant. If you link from a recipe page to a page on the latest tech it probably won't help your visitors and it won't impress Google.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago

I would only link to another hub if I recommend it to my readers as a source for additional information.  When I use the link tool, I make sure I have read the hub, agree with what it says, and think that it is a high quality article.  Otherwise, their bad quality will reflect badly on me.

1. sofs profile image88
        sofsposted 4 years ago

I would link to a hub that provided additional information which might help my reader. I prefer to provide links to my own hubs since I write on related subjects.
        Remember your link takes your reader away to another page.. so make sure that the links your provide are not at the top of your page. Weave them into your content towards the end if they are linking to others hubs.
        Hub karma does not do much for you and has gone off the radar for over a year now.. don't worry about that.. your hubscore could be increased with good content and community participation.

1. Elina Myers profile image61
          Elina Myersposted 4 years ago in reply to this

1. sofs profile image88
            sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Glad to be of some help. Have a great day!