jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Google Adsense Information

1. rodrigolendario profile image61
    rodrigolendarioposted 4 years ago

I have about 13 active hubs and an average of 50 views per day. Unfortunately when I see my earnings in adsense have no results. Only displayed 10 hits and two clicks and no money estimated. Anyone can help me?
    Thanks smile

1. Haunty profile image83
      Hauntyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Rodrigo,

There are a couple reasons why HubPages and AdSense figures differ. Google stats are calculated on a calendar day, while HP stats are on a rolling 24 hour basis, therefore they should not be compared to each other at all.

Also factor in that AdSense only shows 60% of impressions since HP takes 40%. Your Hub visitors might also be running ad-blocking software, which further reduces the number of ad impressions, because ads don't show up on the page.

2. rodrigolendario profile image61

and by the two clicks should not have money now?

1. Haunty profile image83
      Hauntyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It's possible that some CPM ads or PSA were clicked. I would advise you to be patient. You've only been here for 6 days, so give Google some time to analyze your content and find the right ads for you.

3. rodrigolendario profile image61

Ok, thanks for the info smile

4. rodrigolendario profile image61

Now has 15 hubs, some of them highly rated, yet have only averaged about 5 clicks in total and have not won anything on the adsense. Help?

working