jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Stolen hubs again!

1. Just Ask Susan profile image86
    Just Ask Susanposted 4 years ago

There's a new thief out there on blogspot.com stealing recipe hubs... the name is resepbundaku

1. peachpurple profile image76
      peachpurpleposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You mean this bloggy is stealing your recipes? Shame on him/her!! Did he/she just copy and paste your recipes?

Just Ask Susanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Haven found any of mine yet but found other peoples on there from HubPages.

Just Ask Susanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

*Haven't

2. Gordon Hamilton profile image96
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 4 years ago

Had a quick look, Susan. You're definitely right - I saw a couple of photos that I know I've seen on HP but unfortunately can't remember whose Hubs they belong to, so that I could let them know.

I find it increasingly hard to believe that in these days of Internet technology, duplicate/stolen content cannot be instantly identified (I really mean instantly!) and addressed by Google.

Or maybe Google have too many people employed thinking up stupid names for their next stupid update...??? lol

3. SmartAndFun profile image91
    SmartAndFunposted 4 years ago

I had a brief look and it appears that some gave been copied straight and some have been spun. I saw one for egg salad but couldn't tell whether or not it was Dale Hyde's recent one. There was one for Flamingo Chicken, which I remember seeing on HP but don't remember whose it was. There are others for baby food, come Chinese dishes (RJSadowski perhaps?) and triple chocolate muffins. There are not too many, but there are definitely some that have been copied for HP.

working