jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Almost 10 months and still haven't gotten a Hub to hit 90

1. BWD316 profile image85
    BWD316posted 4 years ago

I've been working away on hubs for a while now, income is finally rising, traffic was doing well till this week (thanks to the new panda update) but one thing has eluded me all this time, i have yet to get a hubscore of 90 on any of my hubs, the highest it seems to go is 83-85!  Anyone have any suggestions?is it the topics I write about? grammer/structure? SEO? or am i being impatient and not giving it enought time?

1. cloverleaffarm profile image81
      cloverleaffarmposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have had a few go to 90+, but I don't know why. I don't understand how they are scored.
      Best of luck to you.

2. peachpurple profile image79
      peachpurpleposted 4 years ago in reply to this

my highest hub reaches 83, never more than that. You are lucky to get 85! Most important is your hub earning. If it is increasing, you are on the right track.

2. Cliff Mendrez profile image85
    Cliff Mendrezposted 4 years ago

Don't worry too much about it. HubScore is not a very good indicator of your hub's performance (traffic-wise, at least). I have many hubs which are doing great yet their scores are usually between 70-80.

3. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

I wouldn't worry about it.  But if you really want this I think it helps if it is longer hub and attracts traffic. Only 1 or 2 of mine have this score and they are not my top earners.

4. BWD316 profile image85
    BWD316posted 4 years ago

Thanks everyone!