jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

If You Could Have Dinner with....

1. Aficionada profile image94
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

If you could have dinner with any Hubber that you have frequently disagreed with (perhaps even disagreeably at times) and get to know them face-to-face, which one would you choose?

For me, it would be one who "left" HP - although there have been times I've thought he actually has come back in a new account:  Beelzedad.

What about you?

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Eh...I wouldn't mind meeting some of those hubbers, but...having dinner with them?  I dunno about that.  A meal should be stress-free.  Maybe a snack would suffice....

Well, I've disagreed with several hubbers, so it's hard to pick one. I'd have to take my own frequent tendency of introversion into account.   And right now I'm not gonna.  haha.  But I'm quite sure it would be exciting as the conversation got into full swing.  Interesting question Aficionada.

Aficionadaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hahaha!  Good point, Brenda.  I'm not sure the concept of a "snack with an adversary" would have quite the ring that dinner would, but it certainly sounds much more viable.

I don't mind if you name more than one.  This could be interesting.

I actually do have more than one name on my list too.  But I also have one or two on the I-Hope-I-Never-Meet-Them list!! -- probably not names anyone else would think about, though.

2. Eric Newland profile image61
    Eric Newlandposted 5 years ago

Just dinner? No option for make-up sex?

Ha ha ha.

So, who would that be?

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

From time to time I have had discussion with Frogdropping and disagreed with her that the world evolves around the Book of Frog. lol

I would love to have dinner with her. She could even bring along her other half as well. wink big_smile

I don't remember seeing her around recently. Has she been? O' course, I only dip into the forums occasionally now, so I may have missed her.

4. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 5 years ago

Oh, it would have to be either Cagsil or Greek One, without a doubt. There would not be a dull moment or any awkward silence. The dinner conversation would be fantastic, and hysterically entertaining.

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That would be cool! cool big_smile

working