Well, I guess this has been answered but I hope you'd give me the chance to ask this as I am a newbie to this community. Your feedback will highly be appreciated. I actually write records articles so I hope it will be something of interest to many:)
First and foremost, to get good traffic follow the following simple guidelines:
1. Write long, information-rich, original and well structured hubs without any spelling or grammatical errors.
2. Do your keyword research and apply the results according to the rules and advice given in the Learning Center.
3. Use social and bookmarking sites to create your first few backlinks. If your content is good, it will get linked to.
4. Create a hub that inspires comments and reply to the comments you receive.
5. Be patient, work hard, honor your readers and learn from your mistakes (whilst trying not to make any, of course...)
6. Keep writing and producing hubs. Aim for the highest productivity you can achieve without giving an inch on your quality standards.
Much more detailed information can be found in the Learning Center. If you go to your profile in the top right corner is your user name. Hover your mouse over that and you'll see a drop down menu. Click on Learning Center and read everything you find there. It is the best and clearest information on how to get traffic that you will find anywhere on the web.
All the best with your work,
There are many Hubs and forums with answers also along with many tips. Use the search bar at the top
by Marisa Wright3 years ago
I'd like to suggest we get rid of Hubber Score - and perhaps even Hub Scores. They:- are constantly misunderstood;- cause a lot of upset and grief in the forums; and- encourage newbie Hubbers to direct their...
by Peg Cole3 years ago
It might help improve the quality of our content if access to the Learning Center was more obvious. It used to be available from a drop down menu. Now, you have to go to Help and look for it.Incidentally, I ran across a...
by Jason Menayan5 years ago
Hey everyone,Robin published a new Learning Center entry yesterday, that will be helpful to those looking to enhance or recover search traffic to their popular Hubs:Increase your Traffic by Updating your Hubs using...
by Don Bobbitt7 days ago
It looks like a fourth of my feed lately is comprised of new people wanting the rest of us to tell them how to write. All day I get request after request for help on passing the Quality Assessment. I mean Really? Many...
by Person of Interest5 years ago
Yep, the latest blog post ratted you out. http://blog.hubpages.com/2012/07/apprentice-badges/Just kidding, congrats to all who are accepted. I intend to apply in maybe another month or two; fate willing and the river...
by Ellarose926 years ago
I know this is in the help section but I wanted information please:)
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.