How to get good traffic?

1. 0
    Ben Jenposted 4 years ago

Well, I guess this has been answered but I hope you'd give me the chance to ask this as I am a newbie to this community. Your feedback will highly be appreciated. I actually write records articles so I hope it will be something of interest to many:)

2. 0
    whowasposted 4 years ago

Hi there,

First and foremost, to get good traffic follow the following simple guidelines:

1. Write long, information-rich, original and well structured hubs without any spelling or grammatical errors.

2. Do your keyword research and apply the results according to the rules and advice given in the Learning Center.

3. Use social and bookmarking sites to create your first few backlinks. If your content is good, it will get linked to.

4. Create a hub that inspires comments and reply to the comments you receive.

5. Be patient, work hard, honor your readers and learn from your mistakes (whilst trying not to make any, of course...)

6. Keep writing and producing hubs. Aim for the highest productivity you can achieve without giving an inch on your quality standards.

Much more detailed information can be found in the Learning Center. If you go to your profile in the top right corner is your user name. Hover your mouse over that and you'll see a drop down menu. Click on Learning Center and read everything you find there. It is the best and clearest information on how to get traffic that you will find anywhere on the web.

All the best with your work,

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

There are many Hubs and forums with answers also along with many tips. Use the search bar at the top smile