Questionable click activity

1. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 4 years ago

After the recent traffic slump, I seldom see more that one or two clicks in a day, but Firday showed 11 clicks, of which just 2 paid anything.  Saturday showed 4, all at zero earnings and I've already had another today, again with no earnings.

I'm also seeing more traffic (mentioned in an earlier thread a few days ago) about viewers from off the coast of Africa.  This morning had 7 views from the same place all at the same time.  No search terms, no city listed, just views from the middle of the ocean.  No apparent pattern; just views over my whole subdomain to all kinds of topics.  Are they simply following every link (I heavily interlink my hubs) to wherever it goes?  Why?

Is this something I need to report to Google?  Google is obviously catching them as they happen - 16 clicks over three days with only 2 paying anything so they already know something is going on.

1. maxravi profile image9
      maxraviposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This thing happens with every month when I also view my adsense report.I view it monthly only.You need to do anything as google will filter out those click which are not genuine and reduce that amount from your earning.At least for HP you need not to worry. may be if this happen so often to y our own site you can report it to Google support.

1. wilderness profile image97
        wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, maxravi - I just don't want to risk losing my adsense account.