jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Violations After 2 years!

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image69
    PaulaHenry1posted 4 years ago

I cant believe as I am looking at my Hubs and saw the dreaded banned $ sign. It is on a Hub over 2 years old, educational and to my eye has no violations. I really am tired of having to redo Hubs that have been good for years and are now being a violation?!
    I'm seriously beginning to think that deleting my Hubs and just being done w/ this may be the answer. It's always something!!!!!

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Paula, surely you've been here long enough to know this happens all the time.

HubPages is always tweaking its algorithms and as they improve, they pick up stuff that they missed previously.   

If you look at the warning paragraph, you'll see you can click to open it up and it will tell you exactly which link is the problem.

If you don't think the link is a problem, email the team and ask them why they think it is.  They do make mistakes sometimes and if so, they will remove the violation notice.

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image69
        PaulaHenry1posted 4 years ago in reply to this

It was a photo of a girl with a sticker on her face. No problem....? I just get tired of the little things like this when there is obviously larger fish to fry~ so to speak...sorry, having an awful day.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
          Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I suppose it's been picked up as "watermarked" because there's some text on the sticker?  How annoying. I'd email them.

2. cloverleaffarm profile image70
      cloverleaffarmposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I would be annoyed too. Sorry you were having such a bad day. I am sure this did not help.

2. libby101a profile image60
    libby101aposted 4 years ago

I know how you feel. I had been gone a while and recently came back and noticed at least 15 of my hubs had been unpublished for different reasons. I had to tweak on them for hours to get them ready for republication. It does get annoying but I wouldn't let it stop me from hubbing!

Good Luck

working