jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (10 posts)

Google Analysitics report 0 visits

1. Crazzykylex profile image60
    Crazzykylexposted 4 years ago

I signed up with the usual process and activated my account on Google Analytics by pasting the tracker id on Hubpages. It has been 6 hours now, but GA still shows 0 visits where the Hubpages shows 56 visits. I checked all the settings. Still the same results. What should I do? Please help!

1. lobobrandon profile image83
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It will update within 24 hours. Unless your using real time analytics you get updates ever day not hourly as in case of HP. Until you get more traffic it wouldn't be advisable to check the real time analytics

Crazzykylexposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I guess, you're not much familiar with GA. It does have an Hourly tab on the page.
        However, I will try not to panic until 24 hours are gone.

I'm not familiar tongue You have just 4 hubs and that's the reason I told you to wait for 24 hours. You've got 56 visits but were they before you added the Analytics id? If not the visits should show.

Crazzykylexposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Previously there were about 28, after sign up - 56, still no result sad

2. WriteAngled profile image92
      WriteAngledposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It is possible that all your visits are internal ones from Hubpages, i.e. from people seeing the hubs on their feeds or in the hopper. Such visits would not be registered by Google.

Internal views too are counted. Also, your own views are counted if you don't turn it off. Profile views and views to your questions too are included in analytics. So basically every visit coming to your subdomain from wherever it is - it shows up on analytics

1. WriteAngled profile image92
          WriteAngledposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If a hub is not yet indexed in Google, then I do not see how it could be counted, since Google does not know of its existence.

We're talking abt Analytics. I guess it shows as my new hubs even before they're published when I used to preview I used to see my own views on the real time feature. That's why I disabled my own views now.

2. lrohner profile image84
            lrohnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/tumblr_m1ceiunrPY1qlkly8.gif

working