jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

which channels are more lucrative

1. sriharsha11 profile image61
    sriharsha11posted 8 years ago

Can anyone say what are the most lucrative channels.... I don't need any particular topics(I don't mind if you tell them:))
    I know entertainment  and politics channels are not lucrative....I just want to know which are the top channels for earning money...

1. waynet profile image45
      waynetposted 8 years ago in reply to this

All the main topics are highly competitive in the world of adsense, but some of the main topics for earning lucrative streams of income are

Real Estate, Insurance, Health, Business, Internet Marketing are a few that spring to mind but there are others that are general one word keywords that are supremely hard to crack against all the huge companies that can afford the adwords and other advertising budgets.

2. Reg Brittain profile image60
    Reg Brittainposted 8 years ago

I would suggest a review of shailini's hubs.  She has some good suggestions on subjects.

3. Rik Ravado profile image93
    Rik Ravadoposted 8 years ago

Technical subjects can be lucrative eg information systems.  Expensive gadgets like Rolex watches, motorbikes etc. - can then link to relevant Amazon/Ebay capules too.  Business topics which relate to software products. 

Use Google Adwords to find the relative values of different keywords.  If you add the more expensive keywords to your content then you are more likely to get higher paying adverts. 

Good luck!

4. Reg Brittain profile image60
    Reg Brittainposted 8 years ago

Also, read Maddie Ruud's hub on how to choose a topic.  That should help.

5. sriharsha11 profile image61
    sriharsha11posted 8 years ago

thanks for the help guys....smile

@rik-google adwords gives only the estimated traffic, doesn't it? or can we get the values of the keywords as well?

6. Rik Ravado profile image93
    Rik Ravadoposted 8 years ago

It isn't displayed by default but you can select relative keyword values as a pulldown option.  In other words you can add your own columns to make a customised report.

working