jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What do you think of my new hub?

1. HubChief profile image69
    HubChiefposted 4 years ago

After some thinking and exploring life for about 15 years, I decided to write and suggest against divorce. If you are serious on topic, would you please review and provide feedback on this hub:

1. LetitiaFT profile image81
      LetitiaFTposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi HubChief, I read your article and found it a winning topic, well laid out and interesting. However we do get the feeling from reading it that you may not be a native English speaker. It's almost right, but not quite, and Google has mysterious ways of detecting that. You might want to go over the grammar "with a fine tooth comb" as we say, and I bet your google ranking will improve. Good luck!

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Welcome to HubPages smile I read the article and agree, grammar needs a little more help. I would also cut back on your tags. Really don't need that many. I would also suggest adding a video of long term marriages? something related that will leave a smile or elicit a chuckle. Otherwise, great job!

1. LetitiaFT profile image81
      LetitiaFTposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What an excellent idea to lighten up a tough subject Dame Scribe. I'll keep that in mind myself!

3. mbergo profile image79
    mbergoposted 4 years ago

I enjoyed the article - particularly your use of headings and letters in "Bold" made the article very easy to read (and skim)!

With advice I agree with Dame that you have too many tags. E.g. "What is the divorce" is superflous when you have similar ones just with different article. You miss the tag and keyword "should I get a divorce" though.