jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

30 Hubs in 30 days? Bring on the Coffee!

1. BrandCarrigan profile image60
    BrandCarriganposted 5 years ago

I'm still pretty new here at HubPages, and I figure the best way to jump start things is to go "all in" and do the 30/30 challenge in May.

If anyone else is interested, jump on in. The more the merrier.

1. Bedbugabscond profile image89
      Bedbugabscondposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I saw the 30 hubs in 30 days challenge, too. It would be great to make 30 hubs in a month, one a day; however, I want to be very careful when I create hubs. I do not want to get so focused on quantity that I slack on quality. I think 1 really quality hub is worth many poorly written ones. I don't know that I can make 1 quality hub a day, if I can great. If not, that's ok; I will be happy with what I do. If you can do 30 Hubs in 30 days, good for you! Good luck.

BrandCarriganposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I totally agree with the Quality > Quantity argument. Between doing my keyword research, outlining and planning, as well as promoting my Hubs, I was strongly considering doing a "7 in 7" or "15 in 15".

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Anyone attempting a 30/30 Challenge should understand the best method for doing the 30/30. It is to write 1 hub a day for 30 days. This should evolve around about 5-10 subjects/topics and spread over 30 days. You should plan your attack and the time required for it to be done.

If you fail, then you fail. If you succeed, then good for you. Doing a 30/30 Challenge isn't a game to be played. It's a serious commitment to producing quality hubs consistently for 30 days.

Once you write a couple of hubs, then you should spend at least some time on the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum thread, so you can have your hubs critiqued from time to time, during your 30/30 challenge. This will help you to produce quality over quantity.

Other than that- good luck.

BrandCarriganposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great advice Cagsil.

working