jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Article Kicked Back -- I'm Confused.

1. Jenna Pope profile image60
    Jenna Popeposted 4 years ago

my hub about dogs that don't shed had dog grooming products in the ads and links to other dogs that don't shed. But the article was kicked back for "unrelated links or products." What am I not understanding here?

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Hey Jenna, I have heard of other people having the same problem. Contact staff directly and get a moderator to explain the problem. There might be something subjective in the product links used.

3. Barbara Kay profile image84
    Barbara Kayposted 4 years ago

I just heard someone else that said this happened. She took off Amazon and then it went through fine. It must be Amazon is serving up ads that don't match sometimes.

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
      Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There are some glitches going on concerning links on one's hubs at the moment.  I don't know for sure, but they may be affecting newly published hubs too. But as Cags said, best to email staff to be sure. smile

4. WriteAngled profile image90
    WriteAngledposted 4 years ago

One possible reason is if you are using keywords in Amazon capsules rather than choosing specific products (and eBay capsules work only with keywords). Sometimes these cause an unrelated product to show up.

5. blake4d profile image77
    blake4dposted 4 years ago

See the whole morning worth of debate and info. Some of us have legitimate violations, but there is a bug in the system the are working on. I would wait a few hours personally to post anything today....