jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Incorrect warning in one of the hubs?

1. ananceleste profile image83
    anancelesteposted 4 years ago

In my hub 100 vows,( poem), says "Unrelated Links or Products
    This Hub has been identified as promoting unrelated site(s) or product(s). In order to have it republished, you will need to remove all links and product capsules that do not directly relate to the content."

I never had products listed and the links are directly and specifically about domestic violence ( main theme of the poem). This has happened twice, and I am at a loss here.Can someone tell me what else can I do?

1. JKenny profile image94
      JKennyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There seems to be a lot of glitches lately concerning links. A lot of hubbers have posted about incorrect violations, best advice is to email the HP Staff and tell them. They should be able to tell you more.

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
        Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You should see this post at the top of your "stats" page from HP:

Possible erroneous Hub violation symbols
        A bug is making some Hubs show the red skull warning erroneously. If your Hubs are compliant with our rules, then please ignore the red skulls for now. (You can see if clicking the "Check for Violations Now" button at the bottom helps make them disappear in the meantime; it has for some. If it does not, please be patient as we work on a fix.)

This does not address the specific error you are getting, but I was getting what you describe, and it appears to be linked to this glitch.

2. ananceleste profile image83
    anancelesteposted 4 years ago

Thank you guys...