jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Something is wrong with the sacing of my new Hub.

1. akeejaho profile image60
    akeejahoposted 8 years ago

I am working on a new hub, and for some reason, i have this huge space between the top of the hub and the bottom.  I know this makes little sense, so let me try to explain.  I have the title.  I have a picture, and under it I have a text box, with text.  Then under that, like acres of blank page and then another pic and below that another text box.

I didn't put all the space between them.  It just happened.  How do I fix it?  I am afraid if I save it and publish it, I will have this goofy looking hub with a hole in the middle.  It is really wierd.  Any one else run into this?

1. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

mmmmm... Normally when I have gotten something like that , it has been due to ads that are going to be place in between, have you previewed the article first? I had some problems earlier but when I checked it again it was fine.smile

2. akeejaho profile image60

Never mind.  Its all better now.

1. countrywomen profile image61
      countrywomenposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Glad it got sorted out. Maybe the secret hub pages agents saw this anomaly and fixed it in the background....LOL

3. Shalini Kagal profile image80
    Shalini Kagalposted 8 years ago

How true AEvans - it's usually the Adsense space which shows up when you 'Preview' the hub.

4. akeejaho profile image60

Thanks for the suggestions.  I just screwed it up myself.  Hope I write better than I use the computer!

working