jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Hello and thanks for all the fish

1. antondel profile image59
    antondelposted 4 years ago

Having gotten that awful Hitch-hiker pun out of my head, I just wanted to introduce myself to the community.
    To be honest, I started writing because of my insatiable hunger for money (and that's one of my main reasons to write to this day).
    Right now I am studying for University exams (this being but a short break) so expect more from me a bit later.
    I hope to contribute to hubpages and for now humbly ask for you opinion on my current hubs.

1. Jesus was a hippy profile image60
      Jesus was a hippyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hello and welcome. Im' probably not the person to look at your hubs to give you pointers. I have over 20 hubs and I average $1 per month.

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago

Hey Antondel...welcome!

3. pmorries profile image78
    pmorriesposted 4 years ago

I love that saying, and I think it about it all of the time. There has to have been sometime in your life, maybe in a job setting, that you felt like saying , "I tried to warn you, but we just were not able to communicate effectively.", and despite the frustration involved, you were grateful for the paychecks. In closing, I guess one man’s awful pun is another man’s treasure and welcome to Hubpages.