jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

WOW! That's some traffic!

1. brimancandy profile image81
    brimancandyposted 4 years ago

This is the first time I have been able to log on in a while, (as I mentioned in my previous post) and, I just noticed that my movie hub has over 23,000 hits! I think the last time I checked it was a little over 11,000. Happy! Unfortunately, all of my other hubs have yet to reach 2,000.

But, it's not really about making money anymore. Since I wasn't making any money to begin with, I am just happy that people are enjoying my work. I hope that all of you are having equal success with your writing.

For those of you who are in the millions...SSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!

2. WryLilt profile image81
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Congrats!

I've found my "lots of traffic, no clicks" hubs work best with the HP ad program. Do you have it enabled?

1. brimancandy profile image81
      brimancandyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Probably not. I don't really look at those stats anymore. I have been here over 2 years, and at last check have only made $5.00

1. WryLilt profile image81
        WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Highly recommend it. I have a hub which made about $50 for 200,000 views on Amazon/Adsense. But it seems to give high returns on HP ad program, because they pay per view.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
        Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You need to apply for the HPAds program, it's worth doing.

3. sjwigglywoo profile image82
    sjwigglywooposted 4 years ago

Welcome back and wow I can only dream of that amount of visits! Good luck and wishing you lots of success

4. Rosie2010 profile image85
    Rosie2010posted 4 years ago

Awesome, brimancandy!  I'm happy for you.  Maybe you just found your niche.   

Btw, I like your new profile pic.  Cheers!

working