jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Is MoonProject the new Ezine Articles? Do you use MoonProject?

1. cowpertrooper profile image60
    cowpertrooperposted 4 years ago

I've decided to really make a go of this Hubpages opportunity today, having just got turned down for ANOTHER job, I thought I better get some experience under my belt.

I am looking into creating backlinks. In the past I have used a website called ezinearticles which has never to me seemed that good, and although Google "supposedly" favours it, I haven't had good results there at ALL.

I've noticed a couple of people on here using the (I think new?) British website moonproject and I've just had a look at it, and it seems pretty neat and concise. Your articles get edited grammatically etc. if they are not up to scratch and they supposedly make them look good etc. etc.

Anyway, question is, has anyone got information on it or published articles there? How difficult is it to publish there? Is it worth it?

They say they only accept original content, like hubpages, which is good I guess, but it just seems a lot easier and more practical as well as user friendly than Ezine articles, which I haven't had a great experience with.

Let me know what you think and for those of you who might have used it - is it worth my time?

(I can't link the website but it is moonproject with the the co uk instead of com).

2. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 4 years ago

It looks very new - the archive starts March 12 - so I reckon it will be some time before Ezine Articles has to start worrying about it.

Why not just get on with writing hubs, there are loads of article writing sites for if and when you want to create backlinks.

3. cowpertrooper profile image60
    cowpertrooperposted 4 years ago

Ah ok, thanks. It will still be a good place for backlinks though right? Or because it is new will it not be? I presumed it would as it has the same kind of quality control thing as Ezine Articles does as it humanly edits everything...?

1. cowpertrooper profile image60
      cowpertrooperposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Also how does a backlink get rated by google say between moonproject and ezine?