jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is This Hub Safe for Adsense?

1. cryptid profile image92
    cryptidposted 4 years ago

Maybe I worry too much, but even though this Hub is intended as commentary of a movie it does talk about a fictional fight.  Does it step over the line on Google's Adsense policies?  It didn't seem to hit any filters here at HP when I published.

http://cryptid.hubpages.com/hub/The-Han … -Wars-Fans

1. michifus profile image87
      michifusposted 4 years ago

Its a film review. Its fine. However it sounds like you are promoting your hub in the forums more than anything, so while you wont get an Adsense ban, you may well get a Hubpages forum ban for self promotion. Ask questions in the forums for advice by all means, but don't use links to your own hubs.

cryptidposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I thought links were allowed in the extreme hub makeover section. How else do you get people to critique your hub?

2. Dame Scribe profile image59
      Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Yes, links to hubs are allowed in this forum smile I don't think there should be any problems. It only points out changes of a that scene and a moral conscience of the film producer. It does have it's film rating which gives notice of some scenes may be contain ... blah blah, on display posters, so choice and responsibility beforehand, lies solely with the parent.

cryptidposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I was thinking it's a rated-PG movie so I couldn't imagine anything in it would be considered off limits, but what do I know?  Thanks for weighing in.  Still a little nervous but Google has already crawled it so what's done is done I guess. smile