jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Adsense Ads

1. LadyMar profile image60
    LadyMarposted 4 years ago

I could not figure out where to publish this question, so I'll start here.  Perhaps the Hub staff can put this question in the proper venue.

I signed up for Adsense several months ago.  My $$ from Adsense has been very meager, basically under $2.  I've noticed lately my Adsense ads are advertising Ford trucks, Ford parts, items like that.  My articles are about beauty, cosmetics, women aging and their beauty routines.

I have no idea why Adsense insists on giving me Ford ads.  Who do I contact about this? 

Many thanks for any help given me.  smile

1. hazelwood4 profile image82
      hazelwood4posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Ladymar, I checked some of your articles, and the ads appearing are for beauty products and things.  Your latest article may not have been indexed by Google yet.  Try clearing your Internet browser of all history, now go back and view your articles to see what is appearing.  Hope this helps!

2. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Google ads nowadays take into consideration what the viewer has recently expressed interest in online. Ford products showing up may well reflect that you clicked on a Ford product in recent times. Google tracks "you" the viewer and now will stick in like items of interest wherever you may be at online if there are Google ads.

I did just pop in and view one of your hubs. All Google ads that I saw were beauty and makeup related.

2. LadyMar profile image60
    LadyMarposted 4 years ago

I just checked my Hub and yes the Ford ads were gone.  Thanks all.

I know that I haven't been to any vehicle products websites and yes I knew Google and others follow internet users now days. Thanks again.   :-)