jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Two red arrows?

1. jennzie profile image85
    jennzieposted 4 years ago

Obviously I know that the red arrow means rising traffic, but there are two red arrows next to one of my hubs, which I have never seen before. What does this mean?

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Two...., is better than One. It's the best number since the number One...

1. Stacie L profile image87
        Stacie Lposted 4 years ago in reply to this

woohoo. yes two is the best..I've never seen three..
        blue is bad...

2. Denise Handlon profile image88
        Denise Handlonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol lol

2. libby101a profile image61
    libby101aposted 4 years ago

It means your hub is doing awesome! It's twice as good as one red arrow! So congrats! I've got a few with double red arrows...most have one red arrow or blue :{

3. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 4 years ago

Always welcome those red Christmas trees!  And ignore those upside down blue Christmas trees!  Go, red!!!

4. jennzie profile image85
    jennzieposted 4 years ago

Hmm, I find it weird that, that specific hub has two red arrows since it actually has very little page views- particularly compared to most of my other most recently published hubs.

Oh well.

Thanks for answering, everyone.

1. Aficionada profile image94
      Aficionadaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm pretty sure I remember from reading (when I first joined HP) that the arrows - either red or blue, either one or two - relate to how well that specific Hub has been doing, traffic-wise. 

In other words, a Hub that has been seeing only 5 views per day would get a red arrow on the day that it gets 10 views, while a Hub that regularly receives 100 views per day would receive a blue arrow on the day that it gets 70 views.  That has been my take on the arrow situation, and it has always fit with the way my traffic runs. 

But I have been wrong before about some HP matters that I thought I was very sure about, so I won't be surprised if someone corrects me on this.  lol lol

working