jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

1. MountPenglai profile image60
    MountPenglaiposted 4 years ago

First Ill have to say I am glad I discovered this website last weekend.. and i'll have to say professional and well done.

And  I guess that is why I need help

I was told first that my hub was a duplicate (I had posted a smaller more rough version on another site) So I deleted the original location and contacted the team about three days ago yet my Hub has not been published..

Note I am not trying to promote myself or my work I just like for it to be released and so I don't repeat the same mistakes again.

Any advice?

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
      Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to the site!  I hope you can iron out the duplicate content hassles soon; I'm sure that's frustrating.  Wait a few days and send another message to the team.  It takes several days for Google to get content out of it's system.  This has happened to others before, so if you're only talking about content you published elsewhere and then moved, you should be okay, I thunk. 

Meanwhile, keep writing and enjoy the great folks you'll meet here!

2. Mmargie1966 profile image91
      Mmargie1966posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to Hubpages!  I agree with the others about adjustments taking some time.  I've had 3 similar issues (not all duplicates), and it took a couple of days to publish after I corrected my mistakes.

Hang in there and enjoy your writing.  It will all work out.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It can take a week for an article to be deindexed by Google.

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Sometimes, it takes staff time to get to hubs that have been re-submitted because of violations of the rules. As for your other article that you have taken down, it will be a while before it's removed from search engines.

Sometimes, it takes time for Search Engines to actually remove your other article. This could take anywhere from 24 hours up to 7 days, depending on many other factors.

By the way- Welcome to HubPages! smile Do try to enjoy yourself while here. smile

3. MountPenglai profile image60
    MountPenglaiposted 4 years ago

Thank you four.. Pretty inviting here

Ill just wait for a few more days then...  Meanwhile ill start working on something else