jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Looking for Others to Join in 3 AM Epiphany Writing Responses

1. EyesStraightAhead profile image89
    EyesStraightAheadposted 5 years ago

Hi all, LABrashear and me have been writing responses to the book: The 3 AM Epiphany by Brian Kiteley. The book includes more than 200 writing challenges to help unlock your fiction writing potential. It is available on Amazon for about $15.00. If you are interested, let us know. We would like to see other perspectives and also include links to others' writings in our hubs.

LABrashear wrote a great overview of the book if you check out her profile. Both of us have posted responses that give you an idea of the first 10 or so challenges. Check them out and see if you may be interested in joining us!

Thank you for your possible interest.
    ~Shell

1. LABrashear profile image61
      LABrashearposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Shell!  I am going to try to get back to it.  (I know I keep saying that!  But I promise to try!)  smile  Thanks again for starting the forum!

EyesStraightAheadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No worries, LA! I haven't had as much time to dedicate either...and this next one has stumped me since I don't have much of anything to turn from third to first. Still looking. smile

2. profile image0
    ksinllposted 5 years ago

This sounds great.  I will definitely have to check out the book.  I think I am interested in joining.

EyesStraightAheadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That would be great! If you do, please let us know so we can follow your posts as well as add your link on my pages. I have a section in each post that links to others from the writing challenge.

working